Currently open positions:
Eurochambres is the Association of European Chambers of Commerce and Industry, representing more than 20 million businesses through its members and a network of 1700 regional and local chambers across Europe. All information about us can be found here: www.eurochambres.eu. We are currently seeking to recruit a full-time Junior Project Officer to work with the project team of an SME internationalisation support programme with Japan and the Republic of Korea. The EU programme Business to Business (B2B) Cooperation with Japan and the Republic of Korea contributes to strengthening the presence and visibility of EU companies active in the green, digital and healthcare sectors in the Republic of Korea and Japan. The programme facilitates trade and business cooperation with the two target markets by organizing 20 business missions of EU companies and startups in the above indicated destination countries complemented by a comprehensive coaching offer.
Tasks and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be working in a team of three people in charge of the communication, promotion, and recruitment of companies for the business missions. The Junior Project Officer is expected to implement the following tasks (non-exhaustive list):
• Stakeholders’ engagement and management including stakeholders mapping and
development of outreach strategies towards multipliers and SMEs,
• Management of social media and other communications outlets,
• Support the programme promotion including drafting content and publications as well as
update of communication material,
• Assist with organizing and coordinating the programme launch campaign and related online
events across the EU,
• Represent the programme at stakeholders’ events, trade fairs and industry-specific
exhibitions in Europe,
• Support in the organization and coordination of online recruitment days (SMEs recruiting
events for business missions). Follow up with attendees who expressed interest,
• Applicant support, act as EU contact point during SME application process and develop
tutorials and trainings,
• Monitor partners performance and reporting,
• Draft activity reports.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in EU project management and communication
• Strong organizational skills and proactive attitude
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent spoken and written English and good knowledge of at least one other European
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and similar tools
• Ability to work both in a team or autonomously, and to appreciate and follow priorities
• Availability to travel to different EU countries
Previous experience in international trade projects is an asset.
• A challenging international working environment
• The possibility to grow personally and gain professional experience
• Indefinite contract
• Competitive advantages in addition to the remuneration (hospitalisation insurance, medical
and dental insurance, luncheon vouchers, 13th month, extra-legal holidays)
How to apply?
Candidates should submit their CV and cover letter to , with the subject line “Junior Project Officer EU B2B Japan South Korea”. They should also indicate their availability to start.
Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted. Please carefully review the vacancy requirements, as misaligned applications will be automatically rejected.
Eurochambres has regularly open positions for junior project officers and project officers. If you consider that you have the right skills for the jobs, please feel free to send your CV and motivation letter to with the mention “project pool”.
A junior project officer will have:
- 1-2 years of experience with the implementation of EU funded projects,
- strong analytical skills,
- a strong organisational capacity and the ability to multi-task,
- the ability to work both in a team and autonomously,
- the capacity to adapt to a changing environment, be flexible and resilient in their approach,
- excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (word, outlook, excel, powerpoint, teams, sharepoint) and online meeting tools,
- excellent English (spoken and written) and good knowledge of at least one other European language,
- excellent communication skills and be familiar with social media,
- the ability to appreciate and follow priorities.
A project officer will have a minimum of 3 years of experience with the implementation of EU funded projects, and besides all of the requirements listed for the junior project officer, will have experience in working with business support organisations (or businesses) and knowledge of European affairs (the functioning of EU institutions and procedures).
Eurochambres will contact selected applicants in case a job becomes available. Eurochambres will keep your CV and application documents for 6 months after submission and will use the personal data collected only for the purposes of carrying out recruitment processes. Should you not have been contacted in that period, please feel free to submit your CV and motivation letter again.