Consumer Law Ready Final Conference
The Consumer Law Ready project will be hosting its Final Conference on Monday 28 June 2021 at 10:00 CEST
Following the opening remarks from Eurochambres and the European Commission, the final conference will offer participants the opportunity to learn more about:
- the results of the project
- the next steps in CLR
- developments of EU Consumer Law
The event will also bring special guests from the SMEs who will showcase some best practices that have been previously identified by the project partners. Two Q&A sessions will also allow participants to interact with the speakers and ask their questions on the discussed topics.
Finally, attendees will have to choose among three interactive sessions with experts who will present the topic and then leave the floor to participants as a networking activity:
- SMEs upskilling: What are the needs of SMEs?
- CLR Training Methodology & online resources. What is CLR offering, what is missing?
- COVID-19 and Online trainings: Challenges and best practices
Each session is moderated by one of the Consortium members and foresees interactive methods of participation.